Monday 19 August 2013

Let me Introduce myself...

   Well, my name is Hollie and I have a one year old son. Just prior to his first birthday he started getting picky and rather fussy with his food but then I realised only I could change that... and wa-la! I have managed to get him into absolutely everything again.

  There is far too much information thrown at you when you have a baby and when you are heading back to work and you are on a budget it is tough knowing what to make your child to keep them interested in healthy food. As I have a qualification in special dietary needs and a health and social BTEC diploma level 1 I though why can't I pass what I know on to everyone else and lend a hand?

 Well here we are. I will write simple recipes for those short of time and short of money. I will tell you exactly what you need and where is best to get it. As well as reviews on feeding equipment. I wouldn't say its essential for you mummy and daddies but if you just extract the information you need, it'll be worth while.

  Most of the recipes I will put together can be eaten  by mum and dad too and most are suitable for Slimming World and Rosemary Conelley diet plans believe it or not. Good food is not hard to afford and not hard to cook. Hope you enjoy the recipes, if you have any photos of your little ones trying the foods send them to me if you don't mind them being shared on here and any criticism is welcomed as I am a bit new to all of this :)

Blog soon Mummies and Daddies!

Me and Little Man wishing you happy future reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment